Waiting on Wednesday: Implanted by @hletto2

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
It spotlights upcoming releases that we're excited about!

Implanted by Heather Letto
June 2015
After a narrow escape from the city of Impervious, Fran’s heart aches for the ones she left behind. Will her brother ever connect the dots? And, what about Pete? Could he, along with the remaining Rebels, have survived the Council’s violent oppression?

As Fran ponders the fate of her friends, an even more disturbing revelation drops into her world—the knowledge that she, along with anyone who had lived underground remains implanted with the sinister presence of the Council. A fate rendering her powerless to save.

Yet one with pure blood, untouched by the Council’s defiling, lives among them. Could he be the new lifeline of hope? Is salvation of the city worth risking the life of this one-and-only?
Why I can't wait for Implanted:
My favorite YA dystopian is getting a sequel?! Yes, please! I am SO excited for this book. I know it's going to be just as amazing as Impervious. I cannot wait to be back with Fran!
What are you waiting on?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! That's a totally new to me read! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this before but it certainly sounds right up my street, I'll have to check out the first book haha :-) Here's my WoW if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristin!-- What an honor to be hosted on Waiting on Wednesday! Thanks so much, gal!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...